He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Saturday, June 20, 2015

I still have my car.


This little girl is new to our school and she has started writing me letters. She doesn't have a sponsor yet, so now all her classmates think I'm her sponsor since they see our letters going back and forth. Pray that she trusts in Jesus as her Savior, as I know she doesn't understand the Gospel yet. 

I thought I was going to sell my car, sign all the papers and hand over the keys today. We had a despedida for my car (time to say goodbye) last night while it brought my friends and I to the pool and hamburgers.


Today: 
English Club at school: Kids wrote letters to a church in Buffalo, NY.


And I didn't end up selling my car yet. Surprise! We used it to go watch the Ecuador / Mexico game at City Mall. Ecuador won 2-1! (Sorry Jessie.) Now, since the people buying my car can't pay until Monday, the Lord has granted me another weekend with it. I'm off to the campo! 





No comments: