He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Go, go, go, stop

Today began early with school at 7 am. Teaching 7th grade music class (recorders) is so much easier at this hour when they're still half asleep than when they get crazy around mid-day. I brought my camera, but didn't get a chance to take pics. Then at 8 I was off to get my car checked out at the mechanic's. He sent me off to some other shops, and by 9 I made it to a Moms' Club member's birthday party.


2nd breakfast of fried rice with chicken & shrimp.









Good food and good friends. Then I was off to (what else??) recess snack!
Felipe came in while I was counting our bounty:

This is a holdup- with shelf supports.

My busy morning led to a tranquil afternoon. I got a call from a man wanting to buy my car (thank you, Lord!!!!) and I had to wait around to see what he wanted to do. Looks like he will buy it tomorrow, Dios mediante. There's something very strange about being in my last weeks here and not surrounding myself with people every waking moment. I feel like I'm wasting precious time if I'm not spending it with friends. So now, having written my blog-of-the-day, I will probably go find people to see. 

No comments: