He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Back together again!

Becky came back!


We discovered a new spot today as I met with another potential buyer for my car... Except I don't have very high hopes for him. Maybe selling my car isn't going to be as easy as I thought! We got to see a nice spot and have some froyo, though. Back together again!


I also got a chance to spend some quality time with this guy: Jean Carlos. He trusted in Christ at camp about 3 years ago and I had the privilege of being there and guiding him along. He's a thinker and analyzes everything. He has great questions about the Bible and tries to be very discerning in what he hears and believes. He graduated high school a year ago and just got accepted into college for this coming September. We had a good time at lunch and then he came with me to wait in line for some car paperwork. He taught me Candy Crush as we waited. ;)

No comments: