He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Day at the Beach


Jessie and I went to visit camp!


And this guy said hello.


Meanwhile, this (counting change) has been my life for the last 20 days of school. We're looking for a way for the school to have a petty cash flow, so the Moms' Club is selling relatively healthy snacks at recess every day. Seems simple, trivial even; however, I have become in charge of this endeavor and have even lost sleep worrying about the endless logistics. Sometimes we have days were we earn $4... some days $7 or even $12. Today we broke even. The kids bought candy through the fence from vendors instead of our fruit salad. Go figure. All that aside, I do enjoy my hour and a half with the women from Moms' Club as we talk and plan and sell and clean up every day. 

No comments: