He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random Thoughts

I realize that I haven't posted anything for a little while, so I'm going to give you a quick update on life in Paraguay.

  • After wearing all of my clothes at once, the sun has returned and I'm back to flip flops. Love the flops.
  • I went to the public school Bible program again today. I was the lion in the Daniel skit. I absolutely love this program that they do. I'll have to write more details later. I went to 3 programs today, and I think I'm going to do it again on Thursday.
  • A man was selling toothbrushes on the bus on my way home, and I almost bought one.
  • Today is Ruth's birthday. We are going to have an "asado" (barbeque).
  • Don't see the Happening. It's worthless.
  • I played the piano at church on Sunday!
  • Sometimes I am a Spanish genious. Sometimes I can't speak Spanisg or English.

1 comment:

Jim said...

You watched the happening? It's a terrible movie! I definitely came home from seeing it w/ Ivan and complained for days about how bad it was. Sorry you wasted your time...