He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Monday, August 11, 2008

Camp and a birthday















On Saturday, I went to a camp for college students and young professionals. It's a Christian communitiy that's around the universities of Paraguay, called La Red, or The Net. The retreat was really fun and a challenge for my Spanish! I drank my first "terere", a cold, tea-like drink that is passed around among friends. We attended meetings with great music- piano, guitar, bass, drums, singers and violin. They sang a lot of songs that we sing (but in Spanish of course) and some others that I know from Peru (La Unica Razon y Todopoderoso).


Sunday was Enzo's 2nd birthday and Mariana threw a big pary for him :-)

<- Ruth, Enzo, Adrian and me
Mariana and Enzo with the Pinata.


Just a little picture of pink trees for ya.... And a cow in the street.

No comments: