He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Friday, February 8, 2013

And Camp Begins!

I've been mostly updating on life here through Twitter, so follow life in Ecuador @EcuadorErin :)

Camp is officially underway. I am "coordinating" this year with another Ecuadorian partner. We are in charge of organizing the staff for the 5 weeks, training them and working with them during the season. At Pine Bush Bible Camp suburban weeks, we would be considered the "Bob" or or directors :).  We have also been going door-to-door, inviting kids out to the different weeks! I love this, meeting with parents and seeing the kids excitement. It's also very tiring and I forgot my sunscreen 1 day! (BAD mistake on the Equator!)


We have finished 2 training weekends and are now heading off for our first session- the Young Adult weekend. Pray that it is a fruitful weekend, relaxing, and full of wonderful time with friends. Pray that we all are filled with God's Word and good time with Him!

After that, we're springing into kids camp, so if I don't write, that's where I am! Pray for us, at camp, Feb-April! Thanks!!

No comments: