He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Friday, July 3, 2015

Rich Moments

I missed my blog upload yesterday because I was just so tired! I have a few hours to myself this afternoon, so I thought I'd get out of the heat of my house and write a post at Sweet & Coffee. My drink isn't as good as it looks unfortunately- the decaf just isn't as good this time!

I've had a lovely day/night/day with people, and I'm so thankful. My friend Janna, who has gone through this sad goodbye process, described it perfectly: this time is so rich. Each time with beloved friends is special and purposeful.

I had a fun Becky Day on Wednesday!


And Carlos time on Thursday.


And then Kenia slept over (pic to come).


Today was a special day at school and a good time at English Club, and now I'm preparing for two girls to sleep over my house tonight. I hope I get some sleep!




No comments: