He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Sketchy Car Wash

"Sit in here so nothing happens to you."


A 13 year old offered for me to move my plastic chair into the barred off cement room/patio while I waited for his family members to wash my car. The outside got clean- for $5;t he inside- not so much. And the big tatoo-ed man and his too skinny counterpart didn't ensure too much confidence. I paid and left as the teenager asked me how to say "pig" and "cow" and "person-who-lives-in-pascuales" (or Pascualenio) in English.

I washed my car today because I was hoping to have a potential buyer come look at it. It didn't work out, but I had time to make some chicken lasagnas for a dear friend's birthday party.


Lord-willing, these will feed 40 people... with rice of course!

No comments: