He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Afternoon Tweets

I'm going to try to write about my afternoon as if I were tweeting - So that's little snippets of info in less than 120 characters. I'll start with an actual Tweet:

After-school Christmas choir practice @HopeofBastion School led by former student @Alfredo_villon

Great trumpet practice after choir! Now time to walk kids home.
It's really hot! Aw, the sweet girl just bought me an ice-pop. Frozen sugar water has never tasted so good!
I stopped for a visit! Doors are always open to friends #dropins #hospitality #noschedule

#Conversation #Stories #Prayingtogether #Confianza

Walking home #ScaryDogs Walking faster

There's the town drunk. I'll walk quietly. Please don't turn around.

Hmm maybe the town drunk will protect me from those 2 guys. They look bad. I'll call out to him if they try anything. I teach his daughters at school.

There's a car slowing down beside me. Do I look?

It's my best friend's husband! Hi! Sure I'll take a ride. #GodProvides

I'm really hot and sweaty. #SecondShoweroftheDay #BlogFirst #RemembertheMoments

#HopeYouEnjoyedMyTweets

No comments: