He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Monday, November 17, 2008

Paraguay to Paterson to Pine Bush!

I've been in NJ for almost 2 weeks now, and I can't believe it! Life has NOT slown down, no matter what I intended... but that's a good thing!
  • I'm helping out at Star of Hope Ministries in Paterson every day. This is not only helping them fill a current vacancy, but I get to practice my Espanol EVERY DAY! No quiero olvidar mi espanol!!! ;-) I love working in this Christian, ministry focused atmosphere and I love being back in Paterson. I even bought some Terere (Paraguayan tea) at a local supermarket!

  • Youth Group! It's great to be back at youth group. We had a retreat this past weekend (at Pine Bush) and it was really fun to reconnect with all those crazy kids.

  • Grad School. That's eating up the biggest chunck of my time at the moment, but I'm hoping to finish everything except the internship in December! Can't wait!!

No comments: