He has shown you, oh man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you: to walk justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Conciertos

Concert #1 was a Christian youth festival in San Lorenzo. It was held in the futbol arena and a lot of different groups played. I brought my girls from the Annex and they really enjoyed it. We jumped around to the music and then listened to a preacher give challenging message. Thousands of people heard the Gospel and many people decided to trust in Jesus for forgiveness of sins. After the concert we went out to eat :) Here are my chicas...

Concert #2 was at el Conservatorio de Musica "Franz Liszt" in the Teatro de las Americas (Music Conservato "Franz Liszt" in the Theater of the Americas). It was a Piano concert of all the students of this conservatory. My friend Eduardo asked me to accompany him on my flute for the intermission. We arranged and played "Great is Thy Faithfulness" (I'm trying to upload the video... but it's not working) Eduardo ended the concert with "Sueno de Amor" by Franz Liszt. That was absolutely incredible.

No comments: